Week 15 Famous Last Words: It's Almost Summer

 Famous Last Words

The past week I managed to do some very good reading for this class and I was able to find enough time to do all of it even though this last week was one of my busier weeks. The readings I chose were pretty interesting and I am glad I got to go through and pick the ones I wanted to read. I do really like the story lab option as well because it gives us a lot of different options to write about. I was able to finish up my revisions to my story and it had a lot of revisions but the end product turned out pretty good in my opinion. I like the various styles we are able to write in because I was able to find my favorite through trial and error. My other classes are going pretty well. I had two tests and a final presentation this last week that I finished up and I have never felt more relieved to finally be done with them. There's only two weeks left of school and it is starting to get pretty stressful with graduation coming up and then I also need to take two summer classes for my graduate school that will start up in September. I do feel like the last story I wrote was pretty solid and I was happy how it turned out after all my revisions. I still am trying to decide which of my three stories I like the most as they are all pretty similar in format. Looking toward this last week, I am feeling pretty confident that I will be able to get everything done and finish the semester strong. It does help that this class doesn't really have a final so I can focus on my finals for my other classes because I am in 18 hours this semester and a lot of my final exams fall on the same days as each other so it will probably get pretty stressful. I can smell Summer around the corner and am ready to live in Dallas for the summer with my friends.


What a Quarter! Summer Newsletter - Saint Francis Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Chiropractor

Week #3 Story: Ramayana