Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I would say the comments left on my posts are overall pretty helpful. People are very good at using positive reinforcement and pointing out what they really like about my posts and what I should keep doing and what is working for me. I would say the majority of the comments I leave on people's posts are pretty similar on how people leave comments for me. I try and leave comments on the things that stand out to me and that I like to encourage them on continuing to use that strategy. Even though I am not necessarily seeing these people face to face, I still feel like I am getting to know my classmates a little better based on their writing and comments. Looking forward, I will continue to leave positive reinforcement comments on people's posts because in my eyes, it is the best form of feedback.


I enjoyed this picture because I like the sunset and it is true that feedback can point you in the right direction or better direction than you previously were in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Chiropractor

Week #3 Story: Ramayana