Week 2 Reading Overview

 I have chosen to read Tiny Tales from the Ramayana. This choice interested me because it says it is made up of hundreds of short stories and I find short little versions of things a lot more exciting to read. It also sounds like the most up to date version which is enticing. 


Parashurama

This interested me because this story sounds like a very intense and violent journey which is very intriguing. 

Shiva Parvati

This story interested me because I always enjoy a good story about a couple fighting together and staying on task to finish their quest even with all the obstacles that are encountered.

Harry Potter Meets Hindu Mythology

This stuck out to me because I am a big Harry Potter fan and this sounded interesting. 

Foods For Gods

I found this appealing because I am a Health and Exercise Science major so the diets of gods sounded interesting to me.



This picture was interesting because I have always thought sumo wrestling is interesting.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Chiropractor

Week #3 Story: Ramayana