Topic Brainstorm

 Gods and Goddesses in Indian Epics

This storybook looked interesting because I would like to learn more about this topic. I also find it intriguing because there are many stories that go along with the gods and goddesses. 

The Epics of Food

I am a Health and Exercise Science major so this topic interested me because I would enjoy exploring the different diets. The different backgrounds and stories that go along with the different foods can be very interesting and I would enjoy looking further into them.

Voldemort's Reincarnation

This storybook looked interesting because I am a big Harry Potter fan and I would enjoy reading a little spin off of a series that I have already previously loved for years now.

Epic Cooking

I enjoy reading about food so this one obviously caught my eye. I would enjoy reading about the different recipes in these stories and how the stories use the different foods throughout these storybooks. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Chiropractor

Week #3 Story: Ramayana