Time Strategies

I really developed a very good time management system when I had to take anatomy my junior year because there was so much to learn in a short amount of time. I did have to throw out the myth of being too busy to do my studies and just knock it out. I would develop a schedule and plan out my week of when I would be able to do my homework and study. Doing this took a lot of stress off me because I knew when I would put in the time to get my school work done which then led to me being able to do other things in my free time instead of not having a plan and pushing my school work further and further off. Procrastinating is a real thing and I fall victim to it quite too often. I have found that if I make a plan and write down when I am going to do everything, my procrastination will stop. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Chiropractor

Week #3 Story: Ramayana