Growth Mindset

 I had not heard of this growth mindset before. Although I have not heard of this specific idea, I would say I think very positively and use this type of mindset in my life. I would say I have progressively grown in my mind as thinking positively and blocking out the negative thoughts. I agree with things not happening yet and they will eventually happen if you set your mind to it. It does get hard sometimes when my friends are negative and I try my best to show them positivity and motivate them as well. I believe surrounding yourself with positive friends and positive vibes will impact your life in the same way. I would definitely say I will be doing my best to incorporate this type of mindset in my school work for my last semester of college and for my graduate school and future career in life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Chiropractor

Week #3 Story: Ramayana